Friday, October 2, 2009

Baby Gift Finished!

Whew! I didn't think I was going to make it, but I did.
Here are two receiving blankets to go along with the two burp cloths I made yesterday. These are approximately 43" x 43" in size, much larger than what you find in the store and the recipient will get lots of use out of them. They're large enough to wrap the baby in while they are young and they also are perfect as a nap blanket when they are toddler age. In fact, my grandchildren used them in pre-school for when they had quiet time.

I'm always getting requests for these sets because they make great baby gifts. I'll write up a tutorial on how to make these sets if there is interest.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love to see a tut on the burping clothes.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Those are just darling - are you bringing them tomorrow for us to see?

Kelly Fletcher said...

A friend is pregnant and this would make a great gift, so a tutorial would be much appreciated. Enjoyed reading about your pumpkin fest too...

Anonymous said...

What beautiful baby gifts. Awesome work!!

Enid said...

I sure enjoy your blog.
I think a tutorial on making baby accessories would be great.
You do such nice work.

Anonymous said...

Dena,

Those baby gifts are absolutely darling! Would love to have your tutorials.

QuiltedSimple said...

these are so cute. A tutorial is definitely needed:)
Kris