Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friendship Bag Swap

I'm participating in a Friendship Bag Swap coordinated by Mishka at Quilting Gallery. There are 26 countries and 41 states that make-up the 288 participants. Although I don't have to mail my friendship bag until October 6th, I wanted to get it mailed sooner because the recipient lives outside of the United States and I'm not sure how long it will take for it to be delivered.

Here is my completed friendship bag. I used a pattern featured on Moda Bake Shop, called Charmed Gift Bag. I modified the pattern slightly so the bag is more of a box shape because I will be adding some goodies in the bag before I mail it. I love how it turned out.

Here is a look inside the bag. The insert allows the bag to sit upright. I hope the recipient likes it.

6 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

Beautiful fabric, cute little bag.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh I"m sure they will love it - it is just darling.

Lurline said...

It's gorgeous - she will love it!
Hugs - Lurline♥

alfrhnsby said...

Beautifull..!

http://alfrhnsby.blogspot.com

Judy D in WA said...

What a cute bag Dena. I have that very same fabric sitting on my sewing table for my next bag project. Now I am inspired to get to it. But first there are those peaches, apples and tomatoes that are ready today.

Doreen Baros said...

Your bag is very cute. Hope you post a photo of the one you get, too.