Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No Time For Sewing

This week has been busy and it looks as though I will be even busier as I move into the next couple of weeks.

This week has been doctor appointments and doing things for a friend. Next week I'm toddler proofing my house as three of my grandchildren are coming for a visit. One of them is my 2 year old granddaughter. I also have several family obligations the next two weeks because my sister-in-law and her family will be visiting from Utah. The following week I have a wedding to attend, with three grand kids. So I've been busy cleaning house and synchronizing the family schedule all week. I just don't have the energy.

What do you do when you hit a rut like this? Do you have a trick that energizes you and gets you in the mood?

1 comment:

Sharon T in Napa said...

In the mood for.......what Dena? Sewing?