Thursday, February 4, 2010

Please Be Patient...

I know I haven't been posting as regularly as I normally do, but my life has been in turmoil and I haven't had the time to write daily posts or to create in my sewing studio. Please be patient, I promise I'll get back into my regular routine shortly.

Just to give you a little information, my MIL was in the hospital and with not knowing what was wrong and all of the out of town guests, my focus was with her. Thankfully, she is back home and on her way to recovery.

The day before she was released from the hospital, our dear friend passed away. Although he will be greatly missed, his passing will allow his family and close friends some closure and once the memorial is over, the healing process can begin.

I'll be gradually getting back into a routine and will post about my sewing / quilting projects soon. I'd love to hear about what you're busy creating.

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So glad to hear from you Dena. I've been wondering. Family always takes priority.

Janean said...

just found your blog. sorry for the loss of your friend, but glad MIL is better.

it seems a lot of us are "out of pocket" because i've never seen so few comments as i have today....

maybe we're all busy or very tired? LOL.

Unknown said...

So sorry about your friend and glad your MIL is better. You know what I'm doing.......I'm yo yoing. LOL

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Take care - we'll be happy to see any posts you do when you have the time.

Loralynn said...

Sorry to hear about your friend, but happy to hear about your MIL. Life can never just be simple, can it. Hope things settle down for you and you are able to have time for yourself and your craftiness!

Mariana said...

Hi Dena! Take your time! We'll be here when you're back! I'm very busy making Mafalda's Carnival costume! And mine! I'll try to post it latter... Just a few more days... The school party is on February 12... Not much time!

Adventures In Crafting & Stuff said...

Hi Dena,

Sorry to hear about your dear friend. But I'm glad to hear that your MIL is doing better. I finished my scary sock monkey (I even blogged about it. LOL) and today I made a pie. Soon my little boy and I will be making a pin cushion/treasure box for my MIL for Valentine's Day. It looks like it will be an easy project. But I can make anything difficult. LOL

Karen L R said...

what is right in front of us needs our attention. blogging can wait. be gentle with yourself and take care, OK? keeping you in my thoughts.

QuiltedSimple said...

I'm so sorry about all the troubles you've been having - but family has to take priority! Take care of yourselves and I'll be thinking of you guys
Kris

Connie said...

That is a lot - sometimes life gets complicated. Sounds like things are going better finally.

Anonymous said...

I too am sorry for your loss, but Good to hear your MIL got to go home and get better.

Willow